Kenafric Industries Limited
Job Title: Category Manager
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Area: Confectionary Division
Job Purpose: To provide focus on Planning and Execution of strategies for the category, across the sales, distribution marketing and part of supply chain functions.
· Ensure their category is available and visible at all points of sales in general and modern trade; work with ASMs to ensure execution in all areas nationally.
· Ensure Merchandising material is appropriately placed at all points of sale; Work with ASMs to ensure execution in all areas nationally.
· Plan and Execute all advertising and promotional activities for the category ,leverage on consumer marketing platforms; work with Marketing manager and agencies.
· Forecast demand for their category based on marketing plans and external factors; work with supply chain planner.
· Responsible for budget development, revenue and marketing budget for the category; work with Country sales manager and Business Unit head.
· Identify Growth and innovation opportunities through generation of consumer and marketing insights; work with NPD team
· Responsible for competitive analysis and ensure pricing and value chain models are competitive and well defined for their category; work with FBP and CSM, approval by BUH.
Education and Training Requirements:
· A University Degree in Business/Sales/Marketing or similar related field.
· At least 5 years experience in similar /adjacent role in FMCG.
· Solid knowledge of sales and marketing principles especially in FMCG.
· An analytical, detail oriented mind with strong bias for execution and ability to execute through people.
· Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to build relationships with and influence internal and external stakeholders
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your application letter and CV quoting the job title on the email subject (CATEGORY MANAGER) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th December, 2016