Vacancy: Sales Executives – Plastics
Our client, a leading plastic products manufacturer is looking to hire a highly motivated, aggressive and assertive Sales Executive.
Job Overview: To drive business growth through aggressive customer acquisition & customer retention, achieve sales targets and grow market share.
Grows both new and existing business contacts by aggressively marketing to dealers/stockiest and construction firms.
· Responsible for acquiring and servicing key accounts in the allocated segment and identify growth opportunities so as to increase market penetration and optimise the Company’s market share.
· Research and identify sales opportunities, generate leads and close sales on a consistent basis and in line with credit and delivery terms.
· Develop effective forecast of consumer trade needs and retail development in the target markets.
· Contribute to planning and implementing of sales and marketing strategies together with the team so as to achieve the envisioned business growth plan.
· Identify avenues for marketing by constantly researching and remaining up to date with current industry trends, market activities and competitors.
· Develop partnership with customers to ensure successful market entry plans and trade management.
· Maintain effective communication channels between sales team and other departments to ensure smooth execution of business plans and strategies.
· Ensure complaints and after-sales service issues and repairs are managed in time and to the satisfaction of the customer.
· Maintain productive relationships across the sales team to fast track revenue growth.
· Liaise with the management in ensuring a seamless supply of merchandise as well as brand visibility.
· Represent the Company at trade exhibitions and events as and when required.
· Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Minimum Business Degree / Diploma in Sales & Marketing.
· At least 5 years Sales & Channel Distribution experience in Manufacturing Industry.
· Excellent communication skills and an astute negotiator.
· High level of commercial awareness.
· Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
· Strong sense of teamwork and ability to work cross functionally with minimal supervision.
· High level of integrity.
· Good knowledge of IT systems and software.
If you possess the above qualifications and experience, please send your CV clearly indicating the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive – Plastics) and your current salary on your CV to email@example.com before 8st December, 2016.
Applications that do not meet the minimum qualifications will not be considered.If you do not hear from us two weeks after the above date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Please note that we do not charge jobseekers any fees.