Kenafric Industries Limited
Job Title: Country Sales Manager (Kenya)
Reports to: Head of Regional Sales (North)
· Manages sales of the company’s products and services within the specified country.
· Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
· Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales and earnings.
Number of Staff Supervised:
· Direct Reports: 6
· Total: 35
· Head of Country Sales in charge of all sales operations, departments and personnel involved in the sales function of the country under responsibility.
· To achieve weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets and grow profitable sales year on year.
· Manage and drive distributors to deliver in terms of resources, reports, coverage and appropriate terms of trade.
· Conduct annual appraisals to drive go to market excellence.
· Development of key customer relationships through monthly operational reviews to ensure that product availability, distribution and opportunities are fully maximized.
· Gather competitive information; identify trends that effect current and future growth of country sales and profitability. Disseminate information to regional sales representatives, corporate marketing and sales operations.
· In conjunction with the category and marketing managers develop trade channel specific consumer & trade activity plans.
· Develop and implement efficient route to market strategies for both General and Modern trade channels maximizing product availability at lowest possible cost.
· Daily and weekly evaluation of key sales metrics for both retail (RMS) and wholesale performance.
· Execute distribution and visibility plans for new product introductions.
· Drive best in class standards for product availability and visibility across all product lines.
· Take ownership for the Country’s monthly, quarterly and yearly forecasting and sales tracking.
· Directs the selling activities within the Region, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions.
· Responsible for managing and controlling the sales budget.
· Coach and train direct reports on best in class sales management practices.
· Update and brief the Head of Regional Sales (North) on business performance on a regular basis.
Education and Training Requirements:
· A university degree in marketing or business studies is preferred; or a minimum of seven years of related experience or training in the manufacturing sector; or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
· Experience in developing trade marketing and sales strategies.
· Strong experience and knowledge of deep and wide route to market excellence
· Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
· A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
· A valid driver’s license
· Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· A go-getter / self-starter able to take initiative and operate independently of regular coaching
· Results-oriented with clarity on customer relationship management
· Experience in hands-on selling of products of high unit value
· Strong, clear communication and presentation skills
· Can present himself / herself well and properly represent the company
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your application letter and CV quoting the job title on the email subject (COUNTRY SALES MANAGER) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th December, 2016