Job Title: Hotel Receptionists
Our client is a well-established high end hotel.
They seek to hire receptionists who will be responsible for managing guest services and front office administration.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet, welcome and direct visitors
- Answer, screen and forward phone calls
- Assist in bookings and reservations
- Keep clear & comprehensive records of bookings and bills
- Maintain orderliness and cleanliness at the front desk area
- Respond to customer queries related to the hotel services and resolve any issues
- Liaise with other departments as necessary
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in Business Management
- Previous experience as a receptionist, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Possess an outgoing personality
- Must be organized with ability to prioritize
- Good crisis management skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Hotel Receptionists) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 24th October 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.