Position: Relationship Officers / Interns
Location: Nairobi /Nakuru /Narok /Meru /Mwea
Nature of Job: Full time
Summary: Our client an MFI seeks to recruit management trainees to groom them for Relationship officers’ positions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Marketing the company’s credit facilities- bring onboard new clients and follow up with the existing clients.
- Portfolio growth and Management
- Developing new business and selling to groups
- Client education-educating the prospective clients on Companies operations policies
- Follow up with existing groups for credit repayments
- Working as a team with other team members
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for credit applications and to answer questions about the process
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting credit
- Explain to customers the different products in the company
- Proactively develop client relationships, anticipate and provide solutions to client needs and give high priority to client satisfaction
Key Requirements and Skills
- Diploma/Degree in any field with excellent selling and communication skills
- Other talented professionals like IT, Accounts can also apply
- Aged between 24-32 years
- Customer Understanding
- Good analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Good reporting skills
- Time management skills
If qualified send CV stating your experience, skills and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.orgOnly the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.