Duma Works is recruiting a receptionist for one of our clients; a company that is transforming the housing sector in Kenya.
Your experience: The successful candidate will have some experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
He/she will have good Microsoft Office skills, be comfortable using computers, printers and phones systems, and have a professional delivery on the phone and on email. He/she will be organized and have good attention to detail.
Below are listed the specific areas of responsibility covered by this role.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the correct person.
- Answer enquiries in person, by phone and on email.
- Answer telephone lines, screen and direct calls; take messages & relay when appropriate.
- Provide information to callers such as directions to the office and site location, company website, information about the homes, and related sales information
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including photocopying, scanning, filing and collating.
- Prepare correspondence and documents; coordinate pickup and delivery of mail.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
- Schedule appointments.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment.
- Monitor inventories of supplies and assist in ordering, stocking and distributing office supplies.
- Keep the reception area tidy.
- Other tasks as required by the manager.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Business related degree.
- 1-2 years experience in the same position.
- Proficiency using a computer, printer & scanner.
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications; specifically MS Office experience, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and passionate.
This position is based in Nairobi and will involve limited travel within the region as required.Apply
Applications open to Rwandan residents. Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2473”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2473 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 17th October 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.