Executive Assistant - Clinical
Background: Jacaranda Health is a maternity clinic located in Kahawa West. We are changing the way maternal healthcare is provided by building and evaluating new ways to provide high-quality, patient-centered maternity care at low cost.
Jacaranda is committed to producing evidence to guide implementation of maternal and newborn health programs and is building its capacity as a center for implementation science research in maternal and newborn health care.We are inviting you today to be part of that team as we grow and expand;
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Chief Medical Officer in specific projects, as well as in general administrative support. The holder of the position is responsible for gathering external information, developing relationships with external partners, and representing the Chief Medical Officer in select interactions with clinical staff.
- Perform technical, specialized, complex and difficult office administration work requiring the use of independent judgment
- Receive and screen communications to the Chief Medical Officer including telephone calls and visitors
- Make travel arrangements for the Chief Medical Officer
- Maintain appointment calendar, arrange meetings and conferences for the Chief Medical Officer
- Attend management and other meetings as directed to take minutes
- Establish, develop, maintain, and update filing system for the Chief Medical Officer
- Type and design general correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc.
- Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final product
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related studies
- 5 years working experience preferably in the health care industry
- Excellent time management and organizational skills,
- Meticulous, very keen to detail, capable of working well with a team, multi-tasking effectively and managing a variety of responsibilities typical in a start-up environment
Interested candidates should apply by sending their application to email@example.com by 10th October 2016.
Please include your current remuneration package in your application letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.