Vacancy: Internship - Graphics Designer
Solutions Unlimited is a leading Security Systems company in Kenya.
The core business of Solutions Unlimited is the delivery of Security Solutions to a broad range of clients in both Public and Private sectors in Kenya.
- CCTV systems
- Vehicle Tracking Solutions
- Biometric Access control & Time attendance systems
- Fire Safety Solutions
- Burglar and Intruder Alarm Systems
Our communications department is looking to fill the internship position of a graphics designer.
- Come up with concepts and ideas on how to visually communicate our brand and goals
- Work with communications team to design concepts for campaigns, events and other special projects
- Ensure that content and design of work is consistent with the house style and brand
- Expand Solutions Unlimited’s reach in East Africa by advising on use of content distribution services
Period of internship: (3 months with possibility of extension)
- Degree or diploma studies (ongoing or finished)in graphic design, multimedia, desktop designing, journalism, media ,communication or related courses
- Strong English speaking and writing skills
- Excellent use of technology
- Experience in graphic design and use of graphic design software
This opportunity is available immediately; we will be actively conducting interviews and encourage you to apply.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Ability to use basic windows applications such as MS office
- Must be below 25 years of age
Location: Head office-Intrade Africa Place, Kauria Close, Lavington Nairobi
Email your CV ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th September 2016.
DO NOT attach scans of academic certificates.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
For more information about us, please visit www.solutionsunlimited.co.ke .