Job Title: Credit Manager – MFI
Our client is a provider of housing and settlement solutions in Kenya.
They seeks to hire a Credit Manager who will be responsible for period credit reviews of existing customers and assessing creditworthiness of potential customers.
- Enforce the company’s credit policy and ensure that the set standards are strictly adhered to
- Manage the credit assessment process; ensuring that members have appropriate credit limits and that these are reviewed constantly
- Be responsible for collateral valuation, collateral monitoring and collateral reconciliation with original documents
- Ensure that there is a robust process for the safe custody and control of all security documents
- Monitor all irregularities, past dues, documentation deficiencies, etc., and report to Senior Management
- Ensure the appropriate accounting and allocation of receipts and provide the underlying detail for unpaid dues
- Drive collection & strategy planning of debt control, particularly mitigate risk to the company
- Proactively drive improvements in business processes and procedures, e.g. follow up, and query/dispute management
Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years’ experience with a Mircofinance Insitution
- Thorough understanding and practical knowledge of credit procedures, policies, standards
- Results oriented
- Mature and ability to meet with defaulting customers and ensure ultimate conversion
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Credit Manager - MFI) to email@example.com before Friday 23rd September, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.