Fountain Holdings with a number of business units cutting across real estate, technology, retail, security and financial services is recruiting an ICT Officer
The jobholder will be required to perform the following duties:
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations to support and enhance our existing Information Systems.
- Developing and managing the implementation of ICT strategy, policies and processes in line with business strategy
- Conducting requirements analysis and preparing specific proposals for modified or replacement systems.
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide first level support and troubleshooting to ensure optimal functionality of Information Systems.
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability that can improve efficiency of business processes while observing best ICT practices
- Managing and Implementing ICT change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
- Examine and transform existing legacy IT systems and environment examine existing IT systems from translation of client requirements and existing business models.
- Undertake product development, implement, configure and test feasible IT solutions.
- Conduct a cost analysis and agree the timeframe to implement the proposed solution working closely with the business.
- Work closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility, training and user satisfaction and supporting users on change control and system updates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology, CISCO certified with at least 3 years of relevant experience with demonstrated knowledge in : Structured Cabling and Networking, Content Management Systems, java, php, html and Scripting Language programing, Computer and Printer Hardware and Software handling, Management Information Systems