Vacancy: Fundraising Assistant
Job Ref: STE/FA/2
About our client: Our client is a world-leading wildlife protection, research and conservation organisation devoted to securing a future for animals.
They are looking for a Fundraising Assistant in Kenya to work with the Head of Fundraising.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Directly working for the Head of Fundraising with a high level of administration, customer relationship management, data management, marketing, fundraising and events planning.
- Assisting with profile research, developing and updating content for fundraising and marketing materials, writing donor communications and grant applications
- Managing the uploading and cleaning of donor data and compilation of data for reports
- Assist with the logistics of donors (including potential) coming to visit the organisation’s facility in Samburu.
- A minimum of two years professional experience in the field of fundraising
- Must be a conscientious worker with a genuine interest for wildlife conservation
- Must be dedicated, organised and an energetic person
- Must be computer, media and internet literate
- Preferably knowledgeable of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases such as Sales force
- Preferably literate in mailing programmes such as Vertical Response or Mail Chimp
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English and Swahili Speaker
- Kenyan Citizen/Resident already living in country and preferably already living in Nairobi.
- Preferably already a capable driver with a valid driving licence.
Remuneration / Benefits: An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience
Send your CV in word format, with a recent photograph of yourself embedded in the top right hand corner. Attach an application letter demonstrating how your skills, experience and qualifications are transferrable to the position.
All documentation is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your e mail.
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted