Our client, Commercial Bank of Africa is a financial services provider licensed by the Central Bank of Kenya to offer financial service solutions and advice through innovative and reliable strategies.
The bank is seeking to recruit a highly ambitious candidate to fill in the following job position in their Nairobi office:
These functions will include
- Promoting business planning and growth (deposits and lending) as well as customer growth and retention
- Improving profit and cost management
- Overseeing management information reporting and integrity
- Ensuring quality service in branch service delivery and minimizing exposures to operational risks inherent in branch service delivery
- Providing leadership to ensure conducive work environment and employee satisfaction at the branch
- Ensuring compliance requirements, optimal efficiency, resource utilization and cost containment
- Sustaining operational risk management measures and cost control
- Achieving annual sales and recommending reward allocations for staff
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- University Degree holder in any relevant area of study (Upper second class or GPA 3.0)
- Proficiency in computer use including banking systems
- At least 7 years banking experience; at least 3 of which should be either in a sales management, relationship management or branch operations role
- Problem solving skills - be able to break down problems into their essential elements, stay focused on the issue, formulate and assess alternatives
- Robust analytical and interpersonal skills projecting a positive attitude and be a team leader and player
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th September 2016 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.