A Leading PR firm is looking to recruit a PR Manager
Pay: Ksh 200,000 – 300,000
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare clients’ publications (press releases, speeches, website copy, brochures, editorials) for their internal and external audiences.
- Respond to requests for information from the media on behalf of corporate clients.
- Plan and direct communication of informational programs to maintain favorable public and stakeholder perceptions.
- Confer with the Client to identify trends, key interest’s areas and concerns and to provide advice on decisions (Stakeholder management).
- Coach the Clients’ executives in effective communication with the media and general public.
- Manage issues on Social Networks and leverage to ensure that these platforms are used to communicate on clients’ product and services — aggressively use social media as a promotion and communication tool.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications / Journalism, or related areas. (A degree is an added advantage)
- Five years work experience in PR Agency or Advertising Agency handling major corporate clients.
- Strong media relations
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Non-negotiable).
Applicants should forward their applications enclosing detailed CV’s stating their previous and expected gross pay (Applications without this information will NOT be accepted) and copies of relevant certificates by e-mail to BlumeAfrica @gmail.com.