Vacancy: Head of Marketing & Customer Experience
Location: Head Office, Nairobi
AAR Healthcare is currently one of the largest providers of outpatient healthcare services in East Africa, with a network of 38 Outpatient Centres in the region and serving over 650,000 clients annually from all major medical insurance providers as well as non insurance clients across the social divide.
AAR Healthcare is seeking a qualified Head of Marketing and Customer Experience with an excellent performance record and preferred high level of relationship with major medical insurance providers, to join our team at the senior management level.
Overall purpose of the job: The senior manager will be tasked with delivering the overall revenue targets for the business on retention and growth; execute the company corporate brand strategy; improve our customer experience while ensuring customer relation programs are well executed.
The key responsibilities of the position:
- Developing and implementing the company marketing & communication plan
- Developing a customer service excellence strategy and manage the existing customer feedback system to ensure high level of clients retention
- Execution of the brand strategy for clinic and emergency rescue business to ensure maximum brand awareness and visibility
- Managing, motivating & guiding the business development executives on business acquisition and relationship building in order to achieve/exceed clinic specific targets
- Spearheading continuous market research for AAR healthcare brand
- Participating in management decision making and preparation of management papers
- Providing in-depth market, industry and competitive analysis and market positioning and relevant reports to management on healthcare industry
- Developing merchandising and marketing materials to enhance brand awareness
- Maintaining a good relationship with the media and external agencies
- Fostering a good relationship with key medical insurance accounts
- Initiating and implementation the companies corporate social responsibility programs
- Consolidating and preparation of weekly and monthly reports to the General Manager
- Preparing the sales and marketing budget and ensuring maximum utilization & control
- Working with advertising agencies and PR agencies to develop effective communication strategy
- Monitoring daily patients visit trends in order to anticipate areas of intervention
- BCOM Marketing or Business Related degree
- MBA is an added advantage
- Professional training and Membership to the relevant professional bodies (eg. CIM, MSK)
- Experience in a sales and marketing function for at least 5 years, 3 of which should be at senior management level.
- Must have been a senior manager in a credible service organization for a minimum of 3 years.
- Possess a high level business acumen and ability to display orientation to market dynamics and profit maximization
- Proven Leadership skills, good inter-personal skills, and ability to build personal relationships with other members of staff, to enhance corporate performance
- Be highly action oriented.
- Experience in managing strategy, change, diversity, financial performance, productivity, championing customer focus and people management
- A proven track record in delivering results;
- Good networking skills
- Possess good analytical skills
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the position, please CLICK HERE to apply online
To be considered your application addressed to the HR Business Partner must be received on or before 24th August, 2016
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.