Position: Accounts Assistants
Reports To: Head of Payables
Overall Purpose of the Job: The purpose of this position is to perform financial matters relating to Accounts Payable department.
1. Invoice processing
2. Payments processing
3. Creditor’s reconciliations.
4. Periodic payment reports.
5. Statutory payments.
6. End month postings.
7. Record keeping.
8. Accounts analysis.
- Receiving, verifying, coding and posting of creditor’s invoices in readiness for payment.
- Payment processing.
- Reconcile creditor’s outstanding balances before payment is done.
- Prepare periodic payment reports-Daily payment reports and monthly payment plan.
- Prepare Statutory Payments
- Prepare the end month postings.
- Analyze various accounts assigned.
- Record keeping
Key Performance Measures:
- Completeness and accuracy of the posted invoices.
- Vet Payments as per the set conditions
- Error free reconciliations against provider reports.
- Major accounts reconciliations and account analysis as per set time table.
- Complete and accurate periodic payment reports.
- All regulator’s returns submitted as per the timeliness
- Complete and accurate end month postings.
- Safe keeping of documentation of invoices and other relevant material.
Level of Education & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree
- Professional qualification: CPA(K) or ACCA
- Excellent ICT proficiency.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Be a team player with good people management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent good communication skills.
- Trustworthy and proven integrity.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications and experience should CLICK HERE to apply online by 18th August 2016 quoting the specific role you are applying for on the e-mail subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted