Growth and Value Consulting is a Financial and Management Consulting company in Kenya.
G & V represents a client; Catering services ltd T/A Impala Hotel who seeks to recruit a Field Sales Executive.
Remuneration: Ksh 10,000.00 retainer and commission on business brought in
The Field Sales Executive will;
- Drive new client acquisition and retention for accommodation.
- Drive new client acquisition and retention of conferencing clients.
- Carry out market analysis and report on market intelligence gathered.
- Coordinate delivery of events from acquisition to completion.
- Drive customer feedback gathering and following through on areas of improvement.
- Report on a monthly basis on leads and conversions.
- Cold calling on previous and existing clients to generate advanced business leads.
- Will lead partnership relationships with existing and strive to identify new partners.
- A diploma in hospitality or business with focus on marketing.
- Proficient computer skills
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role. Experience in a hospitality facility is highly advantageous.
The Field sales executive will be;
- An excellent communicator.
- A customer experience oriented individual.
- A proactive individual to achieve results.
- If they have an existing contactable client list this will be highly advantageous.
- A person who is willing to get their hands dirty.
- A person with good interpersonal skills to relate well to customers, staff and any other stakeholders they may interact with from time to time.
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send their application which should be an application letter and a CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Application for Field Sales Executive” as the subject of the email by COB 19th August 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No hard copies of application will be accepted.