Vacancy: Managing Editor
We are searching for a ‘go-getter’ to launch an employment and labour relations magazine.
The job requires familiarity working in a fast-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
The right candidate will:
- Manage workflow, assignments, and publication.
- Create and maintain an editorial schedule.
- Develop stories and issue themes.
- Continually identify new ways to reach our desired target audience.
- Establish a network of journalist and professional contributors.
- Degree in journalism or related field.
- Proven experience in journalism and business management.
- Understanding of best practices in journalism, public relations, and social media.
- Knowledge in print and digital communications.
Qualification and experience in employment and labour relations management will be an added advantage.
If you believe you are the right candidate, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your cv and testimonials not later than 20 August 2016.
Evidence of published articles is expected.
A competitive package, including possible partnership, will be paid to the right candidate.