A club / hotel in Nairobi, Jogoo Road seeks to recruit a Supervisor reporting to the Manager to carry out the following functions:
- He / she will oversee the running of the club / hotel and ensaure all visitors are comfortable and they enjoy their stay.
- He / she should always be attentive and compassionate to guests’ requests and complaints.
- He / she will oversee operations of the other departments, kitchen, service, procurement and accounts.
- He / she will be in charge that the other employees are performing their daily duties as required and will report to the management on a daily or weekly basis to share information regarding operations and goals.
- The supervisor also helps to resolve any problems, make reservations, and monitor the cash flow of the front desk.
- He/ she should have experience in the same field of about 4 years and above.
- He / she should be a fast learner and able to adapt to new environments fast.
- He / she should be a great team player and able to multi-task.
- He/ she should possess excellent problem – solving skills.
- He / she needs to possess helpful customer service skills and remain calm and collected even when events become hectic.
This position demands working long hours including weekends and holidays and one should be prepared to be always on call.
Salary is 24,000/=
Applicants should send their CV to email@example.com by 18th August 2016.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The candidate will be based in Nairobi.
Please note that this will be a 24 hour club.
Therefore shifts will be rotated considering 24 hours that the club is open.