Job title: Business Development Manager
Salary: Kshs. 45,000
Ref. No: TRH4808/16
Are you an ambitious, energetic and highly motivated individual looking for a challenging environment to grow?
Some of the key tasks and responsibilities that you will be required to undertake include:-
- Forging and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts in existing and new accounts
- Developing opportunities to cross-sell products to existing clients
- Tender writing and submissions
- Maintaining an accurate and ongoing sales pipeline
- Strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives
- Developing and leveraging the company’s branding and professional profile
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events.
You will need:
- A minimum three years of previous experience in a BDM position
- A proven ability to plan, develop and execute business development strategies
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Proven ability to develop and implement B2B sales strategies
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills
- Strong background in prospecting, negotiating and closing sales
If this sounds like the right position for you send your CV to email@example.com
Also remember to quote the above reference number in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.