Our Client is a medium sized Savings and Credit Co-operative (SACCO) Society with over 12,000 members drawn from the government sector and educational institutions.
The Sacco is headquartered in Nairobi and has branches in various parts of the country providing both BOSA and FOSA services.
FOSA Assistant Accountant – Nairobi
Reporting to: Accountant
Ref No: FAM/CCIA/2016
- Check all FOSA vouchers against transactions and members accounts on a daily basis.
- Review daily cash certificates received from the branches.
- Daily and monthly bank reconciliations of all FOSA Bank accounts.
- Daily reconciliation of all MPESA transactions of the society.
- Weekly reconciliation of all FOSA control accounts.
- Initiate the transfer of BOSA remittances and standing orders from Fosa control accounts and advance recovery from BOSA deposits
- Confirming FOSA liability for withdrawal cases Recovery of defaulted advances.
- Making daily correspondences with Fosa branches to queries from member’s cases.
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
- Computer literate
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- Diploma in Co-operative Management an added advantage