Lutheran World Federation Department for World Services Kenya / Djibouti program is seeking to recruit Kenyan nationals on a temporary basis for three (3) months for the following positions to be based in Kakuma.
Position: Registration Data Clerks
The Registration Data Clerk will be responsible for supporting all activities related to registration, which may also include functions related to reception, filing and data management.
- Conduct registration interviews in accordance with local standard operating procedures and registration standards.
- Respond to queries from, asylum seekers and refugees regarding registration procedures and their rights and entitlements.
- Maintain accurate and up-to date records and data related to all individual registration cases.
- Identify persons with specific needs and ensure timely referral to protection follow-up as required.
- Collaborate with protection staff and/or partners in the delivery of assistance and programming, including provision of identity and entitlement documentation.
- Act as interpreter and translator when needed.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Completion of the Secondary Education with post-secondary training / certificate in Social science, Statistics, Mathematics, Information Technology, or related fields.
- Strong computer skills.
- High level of integrity, commitment and professional responsibility.
- Ability to tolerate cultural, education and religious diversity in the work place.
- Good communication, organization and presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit an application letter clearly indicating the reference number and a detailed CV, including email address and telephone contacts for three referees, one of whom must be your supervisor in your current/former employment.
Applications should reach the undersigned by 12th August, 2016.
Human Resource Officer
Lutheran World Federation, Compound I
Kakuma Sub Program
Or email to: email@example.com