Our client, an Outdoor Advertising Company based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Finance Manager who will be responsible for implementing the financial policies of the company, financial processing and monitoring the budget on a day-to-day basis.
The successful candidate MUST have prior experience in an FMCG, manufacturing, construction, retail or hospitality.
- Advising the CEO and BOD on the financial implications of business/project activities.
- Actively managing the company cash flow on a daily basis, generate relevant projections and weekly forecasting, and manage the capital needs and budgeting process.
- Determining utilization, revenue, profitability per billboard face, and develop pacing reports.
- Preparing of monthly management accounts and annual statutory financial statements; and communicating the analyses to the CEO and board on a regular basis.
- Preparing terms of reference and overseeing the consultancy in the field of the financial advisory firms to be engaged by the company.
- Must have a financial management post graduate qualification.
- Must have a CPA-K / ACCA with at least 10 years at senior financial position.
- Must have experience in dealing with cost management and optimization.
- Must have an appreciation of commercial negotiations.
- Experience with initiating and leading improvement programmes, strategic plans and overseeing change.
- Experience in or a good understanding of the private equity and venture capital industry.
- Must have strong treasury and cash management background.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Must have an impeccable integrity and diligence.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully under pressure.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 250,000 – 300,000/= (Approx. 2,500 – 3,000 USD) depending on experience
Deadline: 31st August 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.