Job Title: Client Relationship Representative
Direct Manager: Team Leader
Purpose of the Role:
As the first line customer liaison, the primary role is to:-
a. To increase customer retention through renewals
b. To increase the average number of policies per client through cross-selling
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact clients and confirm receipt of renewal notices received before renewal date in line with script
- Confirm client information and update on Premia.
- Propose premium financing options to client in line with Company policy for late renewals and recoveries.
- Cross sell and/or up sell insurance products to clients who have renewed policies in line with cross selling script.
- Record information on reason for non-renewal or complaints
- Flag follow ups and book appointments with clients
- Send product information and/or proposal form to clients via email.
- Advise clients on premium payment options
- Send mail shot/email broadcast
- Perform investigation on general queries, complaints and follow up with other supporting departments
- Actively participate in process improvement meetings as required
- Prepare daily end shift reports
Qualifications: A degree from a recognised tertiary institution or diploma from College of Insurance
- Minimum of six (06) months experience in client relationship/customer service
- Experience in the insurance industry is Mandatory
- Certificate of Good Conduct is a prerequisite
Skills and Competencies / Levels
- Fluent in the English Language (must be well spoken)
- Good IT literacy skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Service oriented mindset with a high degree of maturity
- Ability to remain composed while handling stressful situations
- Organized and meticulous in carrying out duties
- Maintains a high level of integrity and observes confidentiality of client data.
- Team player with pleasant disposition
- Well presented and tactful
- Numerate and quick thinker
- Ability to multi-task
Interested and Qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com clearly indicating the position on the subject line.
All applications should reach us by 15th July 2016.