Assistant Accountant - Tax
Our client, Majid Al Futtaim Carrefour, is the largest franchisee of French giant retail group Carrefour, 2nd retailer across the world.
The Middle East based group is currently operating more than 140 Hypermarkets and Supermarkets in 15 countries, with more than 25 000 employees from 70 nationalities.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Keep update on all Tax Laws and all Tax changes
- Submit VAT, PAYE, and Corporate Tax returns on a timely basis
- Do all Tax reconciliations
- Follow up on all Tax returns and payments
- Ensure adherence to KRA Tax Regulations and requirements
- Be able to manage external Audits for both KRA and financial statements Audits
Qualifications & Competences
- A University Degree in Business, Accounting or Commerce
- ACCA/CPA qualifications
- At least 4 years working experience in Tax environment
- Conversant in dealing with all Kenyan Taxes
- Thorough knowledge of Taxation Laws and of Tax processing systems
- Thorough knowledge of the Itax KRA portal
- In-depth knowledge of PAYE, VAT, Income Tax Acts, Customs and Excise Tax
- Proactive forward thinking on analyzing Tax Laws and Tax changes and their effects on the organization
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com before 13th July 2016.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.