Our client a Multinational Coffee Merchant with the operation across East Africa is looking to recruit a Regional Human Resource Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The office will require 60% travel into 5 different nations.
The successfully candidate MUST have relevant & proven experience working in the region in a management function.
- Make sure all employees are well integrated through the on boarding program.
- Provide support to local HR teams and managers.
- To ensure proper implementation of the yearly performance review program and make sure right measures are taken.
- Increase the level of employees’ competencies and efficiency in EA.
- Support local HR teams to put in place plans for employees’ development and follow on implementation.
- Monitor return on investments of trainings conducted.
- Perform HR audit to make sure HR practices are implemented (Operations and organization development).
- Conduct HR researches using internal and external data.
- Come up with suggestions for improving and standardizing the HR Practice within the group.
- Actively participate in writing and updating HR policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in other HR related projects such as implementation of an HRMS.
- Take initiatives to improve the work environment.
- Coordinate closely with the Group HR Director on HR related matters. And perform other related duties as requested.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management.
- Must be a member of IHRM.
- Candidates with a master’s degree will have an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years in management.
- The candidate who can speak French or Kinyarwanda will have an added advantage but it is not mandatory.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to travel.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 400,000 – 500,000/= (Approx. 3,000 USD) plus traveling expenses.
Deadline: 1st July 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.