Our client, a leading Importer & Distributor of Supplements based in Nairobi, Kenya is looking to recruit a Retail Operations Manager.
The ideal candidate MUST have above 3 years experience in retail operations management, where they will be required to develop the strategy and ensure the efficient management of the retail department.
- Effectively recruit, induct, lead, manage, train and develop shop managers to agreed procedures and standards.
- Ensure effective management of all retail staff.
- Ensure all issues within the shops are addressed in the appropriate and timely manner.
- Uphold the reputation and active promotion of the brand.
- Communicate effectively with retail management, shop staff, and other members.
- Manage the warehouse operation connected to the retail shops.
- Develop and grow a customer focus commercial operation.
- Monitor stock in each shop, ensuring there are adequate supplies.
- Must have a diploma/degree in sales and marketing or related field.
- Must have above 3 years experience in retail operations management.
- Must be 30 years and above.
- Must have people management skills.
- Must be self motivated.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 160,000/= (Approx. 1,600 USD)
Deadline: 31st July 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.