Vacancy: HR Coordinator
Frank Management Consult Ltd is one of the leading HR Consultancy and Recruitment Firms in East Africa.
We are currently seeking to fill the above role for our client in Nairobi.
Job Purpose: To provide HR and administrative support
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Induction & Training of new staff
- Coordinate with the outsourced labour provider to ensure that staffing requests are serviced in real time.
- Allocate staff and equipment according to the planning schedule
- Verify invoices and rates of pay as per utilization and attendance records
- Monitor staff attendance in and out in a summary sheet to support invoicing
- Handle disciplinary issues
- Oversee day to day running of the HR & Admin desk-filing, response to staff queries in time
- Prepare periodic reports-casual staff utilization, leave, absence from work, turnover, discipline, training
- Monitor the issuance of Uniforms and PPE
- Attend toolbox meetings, take minutes and ensure follow up of action points to closure.
- Prepare stationery requests
- Prepare weekly meals list for all staff & verify the same weekly to support invoicing
- Follow up on creation & approval of new employees email & system account details
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Knowledge of Labour laws and Trade Unions
- 3 Years’ Experience in a HR Role managing outsourced staff
Qualified & interested candidates to share their CVs via firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com on or before 24th June, 2016.
Note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted