About Us: We are an interior, construction and soft furnishing company based in Nairobi, Kenya.
We are looking to fill the position of an Administrative Assistant
About the Job
You will be required to handle the following responsibilities:-
- Management of the Director’s diary and office.
- Manage official mails / communication on behalf directors.
- Coordinate and handle travel arrangements.
- Attend to visitors, official calls and enquiries at the office.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail.
- Manage PR relations and be the key link between the office and external parties
- Schedule payments for office utilities and make payment requests.
- Take minutes for office meetings.
- In conjunction with the Accountant, manage the office expenses budget.
- Preparation and submission of reports as may be required.
- Assisting in planning, organizing, coordinating of internal and external meetings and functions.
- Assist in the management of assigned Human Resource functions.
- Filing of all company documents and correspondence related to the administration department as per prescribed system.
You should have the following skills and qualifications:-
- Diploma in Business Administration or Secretarial Studies.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Computer proficient (MS Office).
- Basic Financial/ Accounting knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Experience or training in Human Resource will be an added advantage.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Attentive to details.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to work under pressure and under minimum supervision.
- Highest level integrity and professionalism.
- Solution Orientation – you are able to think of and find solutions for problematic situations that occur.
If you meet the criteria stated above, kindly send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your current and expected salary and the notice period that you would require by 28th June 2016 [Kindly note that this information is mandatory].