Program Data Management Associate
The Associate – Program Data Management is a member of the PDM sub-team and the larger Monitoring, Learning and Information Systems (MLIS) team, and is responsible for quality data management for both paper and electronic data across all the country programs including Kenya, Uganda and Malawi.
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in economics, statistics, or any other relevant field
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in quantitative research methods and data management, preferably with large and/or complex datasets.
· At least 1 year full time experience conducting data cleaning using Stata for large datasets (mandatory)
· Experience in working with and programming data entry interfaces using a variety of applications both purchased and open source. Knowledge of CSPro, Epidata, Blaise, Openclinica and Access will be an added advantage (CSpro and/or Epidata highly preferred)
· Well conversant with the use of MS Office application especially Excel.
· Ability to work under pressure in a working environment that changes suddenly to accommodate new data needs
· Strong interpersonal and communications skills to work effectively with a team that is geographically dispersed.
· Self-directed/self-motivating personality, with proven ability to manage demands from multiple supervisors while adhering to program deadlines and priorities.
· Strong critical and analytical thinking skills.
· High attention to details and well organized.
· Should have real passion of working with data, be able to think and tell a story from the data (Key desirable)
· Intellectual flexibility and willingness to form and adjust opinions based on evidence
· Quick to learn, motivated to self-teach and capable of independently translating new knowledge into practice.
How to ApplyApply here