Job Profile: Lodge Manager
Location: Mutara Camp in Laikipia
The successful candidates must have at least 5 years Managerial experience in a high end Lodge or Tented Camp, be strong leaders and very customer oriented.
· Provide a welcoming lodge environment for our customers with high standards of service, meals and housekeeping which meet the company’s expectations.
· Maintain the smooth operation of the Lodge, its facilities, infrastructure, services and functions.
· Manage all staff reporting to the position so as to effectively assist, train, develop, motivate and monitor their activities.
· Maintain a safe, harmonious, enjoyable work place environment for staff
· To lead by example in a positive and enthusiastic manner.
· Work closely with the General Manager to create a strong management team
· Prepare and communicate Monthly Management reports to senior management on a regular basis in line with company requirements
· Gain a clear understanding of the staff duties and ensure that these are carried out to the company standards
· Complete weekly rotas for the team and maintain correct staffing level at all times
· Resolve and handle Guest complaints
· Be accountable for all relevant Product delivery and Stock management
· Commercial accountability for Budgeting and Financial Management
Qualifications and Competencies
· Qualification in Hotel Management degree/diploma from a reputable institution
· Over 5 years of experience in a 5 Star hotel or Tented camp
· Managerial experience in a high end Lodge or Tented Camp
· Should be experience in using sales force software and Opera – sales and front office
· Very good computer skills – MS Office Suite
· Excellent Communication and People skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Hands on and Problem solver
· Leadership and Management skills
· Be a good motivator
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 22nd May 2017 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking “Lodge Manager-Mutara camp in Laikipia” on the subject line
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted“Our client is an equal opportunity employer”