Account Executive internship
The Genesis Technology Partners is one of the world’s leading digital media service providers, delivering an extensive portfolio of large, fast-growing digital projects in different continents. A global web and mobile enterprise, its reach is rooted across Russia, Ukraine, Asia and Africa through its subsidiary arms.
With over 4 million site visitors in a month, the site not only leads in premium content but technological advancement providing clients with innovative marketing tools and opportunities that are exclusive to the brand and unique to the market.
· Genesis Interactive is looking for a driven and passionate intern to join our digital client service team. You will be responsible for research, managing projects, overseeing the flow of work traffic, assisting in client management and driving the brand’s successful evolution from;
· Daily research on marketing, digital and industry trends relevant to Agency and our clients
· Daily monitoring and tracking of client related activity online
· Executing smart, in-depth background research for client or project strategies
· Active contributions to client, project or campaign brainstorm sessions
· Weekly sourcing and generating of warm/ hot leads for the Agency’s business development team
· Working together with the account management or business development team to scope out projects, devise proposals and meet the client’s needs
· Working with the account management team to ensure work traffic systems are updated and workflow is being executed seamlessly such that deadlines are met and the internal digital project teams are on track.
· Staying up-to date in new creative technologies and analyzing new trends and data to identify unique opportunities for clients and the Company
· Degree/ equivalent in Marketing/Communication
· Work experience and skills
· Digital understanding and experience is essential.
· Proven, strong project management track record
· A keen eye for detail
· Strong team coordination and management skills
· Strong track record of delivering results and working under pressure and to tight timelines
· Ability to meet and beat deadlines
· Strong Microsoft suite skills – powerpoint, exel, word etc
· Good knowledge of a range of marketing disciplines
· Excellent presentation and communication and impeccable written and verbal skills
· Passion for digital advertising
· Strong drive to learn and grow and be the best
· Well presented, credible and articulate
· Positive, can do attitude. An individual who is energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated
· Actively take responsibility and ownership
· Create constructive, positive working relationships with all departments across the business
How to Apply
People with digital marketing knowledge and experience, who are looking to break boundaries. Go beyond the norm and do something big, reinvent advertising as we know it and make their mark.If you have the passion, are a wiz at getting things done seamlessly and have a proven wit for smart research, we have the place for you. Interested applicants, kindly email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st May 2017.