Our client, a well-established Limited Company with multiple Commercial Property in CBD is currently looking to recruit a Real estate administration officer – Commercial. He/she will be involved in all aspect of property management i.e. accounts, security, janitorial services and landscaping. The successful candidate MUST have relevant background experiences in commercial property management.
· Keep property occupied with qualified tenants.
· Responsible for property showings for prospective tenants.
· Develop rental agreements and enforces terms.
· Responsible for collection of deposits, rents & resolves tenant complaints.
· Oversee eviction proceedings if necessary.
· Schedule maintenance, repair and negotiate contracts with vendors.
· Regularly inspect property to ensure it is in good working order.
· Keep financial records from property operations.
· Create monthly financial reports for property owner.
· Develop policies and procedures that support the entire function.
· Must have a diploma in Property Management/Business Administration.
· Must have a minimum of 3 -4 years of experiences in management of commercial property.
· Basic knowledge of property management and contractual Laws.
· Must be computer literate.
· Good knowledge of government and local authority working procedures.
· Must have excellent communication skills.
· Must have natural organisation skills.
· Ability to handle basic book keeping.
· Must be very mature.
How to ApplyClick here to apply. Deadline: 16th June 2017