Supplies / Procurement Officer
· Diploma in purchasing and/or supply management.
· Experience in a similar role will be an added advantage.
· Degree in relevant course will be an added advantage.
Skills and Attributes
· Personal integrity and transparency
· Fluency in written and spoken English.
· Demonstrate ability to work constructively in a team
· Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel)
· Good analytical and organizational skills
· Health and safety management
· Demonstrated ability to manage distribution processes and inventory control
· Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, policies and procedures.
· Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
· Checks each delivery of goods to confirm specifications are met.
· Updates all records including but not limited to bin cards, goods received/returned notes, acknowledgement vouchers of goods delivered all sites.
· Monitors expiration dates of all items and informs the technical officers responsible
· Implements distribution plans provided by the technical team
· Updates the supplies register of supplies procured and record all distribution movements
· Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts and reconciling with data storage system.
· Maintains physical condition of warehouse by inspecting equipment and issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
How to Apply