Nature of Job: Full time
Salary: 60,000 – 80,000
· To exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department
· To maintain proper records
· To issue materials only in required quantities against authorized requisition notes/material lists
· To ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
· Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory
· Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
· Find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business
· Accurately checks off deliveries.
· Records all wastage accurately.
· Ensures knowledge of sales, productivity and inventory performance for the store
· Understands the importance of inventory control and strives to minimize all areas of stock loss
· Ensures the highest standard of customer service
Requirements and Skills
· Degree or Diploma in logistics, purchasing and supplies or procurement
· 3 years’ experience
· Good communication skills
· Mature, responsible and well organized
· Good team player
If qualified send CV stating your experience, skills and qualifications to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.