PrIYA Study Project – “PrEP Implementation among Young Women and Adolescent Girls”
Reporting to: Study Administrator
Location: Kenyatta National Hospital
· Bachelors in commerce/ CPA
· Excellent computer skills
· Past experience: At least one year
· Excellent communication skills
· Team player with ability to work closely with other study staff at the site
Duties and Responsibilities
· Providing procedures and policy guidance and interpretation for project staff to ensure adherence to grant management policies and Kenyatta National Hospital.
· Prepare cash forecast monthly as well as reconciliation for fund transferred and submit report.
· Work closely with other department groups on problems involving accounting systems and financial planning.
· Provides all project heads with all the necessary financial information like approved budgets, monthly and quarterly financial statements, etc for good and effective financial management.
· Implement financial policies as established by KNH and as required by the funding agency.
· Checks to ensure that all payments are authorized and relevant supporting documents are attached and that they are within the approved budget lines.
· Ensures that petty cash is available and its management is according to the set guidelines and cash counts are done from time to time.
Applications must include the followings:
· Complete CV with 2 referees indicating their day telephone contacts and e-mail contacts
· Relevant certificates and testimonials