Job Title: Loading / Stores Intern
Reporting To: Loading Officer
The loading / Stores intern will assist the loading and offloading Officer in the following:
· Analyzing invoices for loading
· Loading of the vehicles as per invoices
· Ensuring all what has been produced has been transferred to the finished products store.
· The receipt of Sales Returns and fast tracking raising of the inwards by turn-men
· Ensuring loaders complete their work on time to reduce Turn-Around-Time.
· Preparing of loaders worksheet for payment
· Ensuring cleanliness of the store at all times.
· Ensuring accuracy in Loading and transfer of products and should be able to trace the cause of any variance.
· Ensuring safety in the warehouse and adherence to the SHE requirements in the warehouse.
· Ensuring that there are no expiries in the store and that an effective FIFO system is in place.
· Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
· Numbers of the Invoice loaded per truck Report
· On time Loaders worksheet for payment processing- counterchecked by Sales Director
· Record the invoice no. and total quantity received which must tally with SRN
· Record Turn-Around-Time(T-A-T)- Arrival time loading/Exit time
Key Performance Indicators
· Ensure minimum Turn-Around-Time at the loading bay.
· Proper confirmation of all SR and Invoices for loading
· On time reporting
· Clean hygienic and proper handling of the products
Scope for Impact
· Adherence to proper warehouse procedure and FIFO system – that details KPI s
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
· Diploma/ certificate in store management /Purchase and supplies/Business Related Field
· Interns with prior experience will have an added advantage
· High Computer proficiency
· Possess good interpersonal skills
· High level of Tenacity
· Well planned and systematic in nature
· Quick learners
· Early risers
· Good online report writing skills
Candidates meeting the above qualifications are requested to forward their applications to email@example.com quoting the position title as the subject.
Please note that this internship carries no allowance.
NB: Candidates applying for this internship MUST type and attach a one page essay on the animal feeds industry in Kenya.The applications should reach us not later than close of business on 27th January 2017.