Title: Admin Assistant – Insurance
Salary: 30k – 40k based on experience
Our client is a fully fledged insurance intermediary that offers personalized services to both corporate and/or individual customers.
· Manning the front desk
· Receiving and welcoming visitors professionally and handle all inquires
· Offer exceptional customer service to clients both on phone and in person
· Administrative work (Data entry, filing, claims processing, reconciliations)
· Managing the company filing systems
· Developing and implementing new administrative systems, such as record management
· Maintaining a clean office and arranging for necessary repairs and organizing the office layout
· Ensuring company registrations & Licenses with various statutory and regulatory bodies are valid and adhered to.
· Type up and file documents and correspondence as required
· Arrange sample dispatch and other couriers
· Arrange official travels as required
· Diploma in Business Management
· A minimum of 4 years experience in a relevant field (Reception /Customer Service /Admnistration)
· Excellent Communication Skills; must be able to speak neutral English
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
· Mature and Presentable
· Must be proactive and willing to help at all times.
· Strong telephone Skills and Good Listening Skills
· Solid communication skills both written and verbal
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
· Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
· Excellent time management skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Admin Assistant – Insurance) to email@example.com before Monday 30th January 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted