· Coordinate, manage and monitor the running of all departments in the organization.
· Ensure proper reports are given, plan for weekly departmental meetings and oversee general report review of the HODs monthly.
· Ensure the running of the company vehicles and equipment are all up to date and being utilized for productivity, request for reports from the main supervisor for Fleet manager, HQ team, warehouse team and analyse the reports to advice on better utilization methods.
· Review financial statements and data with the HOD to check the plan.
· Plan effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company.
· Supervises the accounts team on the current work being done and controls the stock and inventory team by supervising and reviewing their reports and action plan given for the year.
· Approve all internal and external communication before shared to the staff.
· Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services and facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
· Reviewing the company’s marketing strategy and creating a suitable budget plan..
· Oversee the review of the company’s progress, achieved goals and liase with top management to assist in developing better strategic plans for operational activity.
· Oversee the maximizing of the support services to improve the company’s productivity.
· Review all contracts for the service providers, ensure that standard procedures are followed when third parties are hired to offer products or services to the
· Review will be done in three months, any assistance required kindly don’t hesitate to ask.
· Any other duties as instructed by management
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
· 5 – 10 years senior-leadership experience supervising seasoned staff
· Must have a good understanding of the footwear industry
· Strong relationship builder and communicator
· Analytical and decisive decision maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational goals.
· Deep experience in program budgeting and fiscal management.
· Proven track record of successful implementation of programs
· Good customer service and public relations skills
· Result oriented and be able to execute and develop marketing strategic plans
· Good communication skills
· Should be goal oriented and have a proven track of leadershipOnly candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted