Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Financial Accountant position for our client based in Eldoret
Position Summary: Responsible for preparation and presentation of the monthly financial reports.
He/ She will also be responsible for assisting the Finance Manager in smooth and efficient operation of the Accounting department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Audit the daily revenue figures and supporting folios, vouchers and summaries submitted by the night auditors
· Prepare monthly variance analysis reports between budgeted and actual figures
· Supervise work of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Cost Controller
· Prepares or supervise the preparation of all journal entries necessary for closing the books on a monthly basis
· Responsible for handling any tax record and maintain the General Ledger, prepare ant tax report monthly and yearly
· To maintain general ledger, starting from posting, adjusting and printing and also to maintain the adequate of accounting records
· To provide listing of all Balance Sheet items and reconcile the Balance Sheet items on a monthly basis. This will include presentation of aged analysis of receivables and payables
· Ensures that depreciation, amortization, accrual are properly calculated and recorded, check that all revenue cost expenses and all transactions are posted to the proper charge of account
· Maintains a daily log of specific package charges for purpose of reconciling clearing accounts at the end of the month.
· Cooperates with the internal and external auditors to minimize the cost of auditing and the implementation of recommendations.
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com by 13th January 2017.