Are you one of Kenya’s best and brightest?
We are looking to hire someone 25-35 years of age to fill the position of an Executive Assistant.
Please include the breakdown of your KCSE scores since both Maths and writing will be involved.
Only applicants with a B+ or higher will be considered.
Any positions of leadership in the past (such as Class Prefect, Head girl/boy etc. ) will be an added advantage.
Skills & Competencies
This will be an intensive leadership training course for either business or NGO work.
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements.
· You must be self –directed and motivated, able to problem solve and adapt to new situations fluidly.
· You must be charismatic with stellar public speaking skills.
· You must also be a fast learner with an analytic mind to be able to follow tasks through to completion with minimal oversight.
· You will work primarily in East Africa but will also travel to America 1-2 times per year.
· You must be highly fluent in English and Swahili and be adept at learning new languages.
Our recruitment process includes a thorough vetting of resumes, followed by phone interviews for qualified applicants, and finally in person interviews on Saturday, Feb 4th.
Salary: The salary is competitive and performance bonuses are generous.
To apply send your detailed, updated resume and cover letter, to email@example.com before close of business Wednesday 1st February, 2017.
NB: Include the Job Title in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NO CANVASSING, only EMAIL applications to the above address will be considered.Deadline: 1st February, 2017