Our client, Kenya’s premier Building & Interior Design Product Distributor with multiple branches across the country is currently looking to recruit a Credit Controller.
The successful candidate MUST be a CPA finalist with great experiences working in a similar role at a dynamic company.
· Co-ordination of billing process.
· Ensure that VAT specification per client are met.
· Assist with debt collection.
· Ensure bills are dispatched to clients on a timely manner.
· Assist with requisitions of credit notes.
· Ensure accurate filling of invoices on a daily & monthly basis.
· Ensure accurate allocation of business receipts.
· Prepare ad hoc information on clients and fee information.
· Must be a CPA finalist.
· Must have relevant experience working in a fast paced corporate/services environment as a Credit Controller.
· Must be able to work under pressure.
· Must be able to work independently.
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
· Must be well presentable.
· Entirely proficient in Microsoft Office & accounting software.
· Must be a natural problem solver.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 60,000 – 80,000/= (Approx. 600 – 800 USD) depending on skills and experience
Deadline: 31st January 2017
To apply, please follow the link:We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***