A medium sized law firm in Nairobi is seeking a dynamic, well-qualified and highly motivated individual to fill the position of .
Role Purpose: The purpose of the role is to prepare the documentation required for the purchase and sale of real estate and attend to property settlements.
· Preparing and handling a range of conveyancing work; sub sale, loan documentations, developer’s cases from initial till final stage
· Attending and updating client correspondences
· Prepare status report on work and conveyancing matters
· Prepare and advise on contracts for the sale of real estate
· Conduct title searches and make enquiries with various government departments, local councils and water authorities
· Prepare and advise on mortgage documentation
· Attend to exchange-of-contracts and settlement procedures
· Prepare and advise on lease documentation.
· Diploma in Law
· Certificate in Computer packages and ability to use Word Processor and Excel
· 1-2 years’ experience in a busy and reputable law firm in conveyancing
How to Apply