Job Title: Senior HR Executive, Nairobi Kenya
Do you enjoy interacting with people from different countries and cultural backgrounds?
Would you like to join a multicultural and passionate team in an entrepreneurial environment where boundaries in the global travel industry are challenged and new ideas and out-of-the-box thinking are welcomed and encouraged?
Founded in 2004, we have made the travel dreams of thousands of guests from around the world come true.
We rely on outstanding team members who are passionate about what they do – we are a multicultural team with 120 team members from 17 nationalities working from our offices in the US, Germany, India, Argentina, and Kenya.
- Administrative & documentation support: file handling, record management, leave tracking, company policy drafting & administration, visa process, payroll
- Recruiting: Create & update job profiles, screen CVs, schedule interviews, prepare offer letters
- Company induction: Prepare introductory documents, conduct new team member orientation
- Employee welfare & support: Listen to employees personal problems and work-related challenges
- Career management & development of team members: Drive annual appraisal preparation, keep track of career progress of team members and facilitate training and skills development
- Company event management: Initiate and manage company events, coordinate with managers to foster consistent company culture and interaction between team members
What we are looking for
- Degree in human resource management or any other relevant degree from a recognized institution
- A Diploma in HR
- Minimum 2-3 years work experience in HR environment
- Strong empathy & listening skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Attention to detail, prioritization & multi - tasking skills
- Pro-activeness and ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Computer, filing & organizational skills
- Mental agility
How To Apply
If you are interested and meet the criteria specified above, please apply below or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application should include your CV and a Cover Letter explaining why you are interested in this opportunity and why you believe you would be successful in this role.
We look forward to receiving your application and to getting to know you!