ERP Implementation Consultant Intern 2017
LLOYD Consulting has been a leading Tally ERP Solution Provider for more than 4 years.
Tally ERP is the nation’s fastest growing ERP system outpacing major industry ERPs. So if you’re going to join a new team, join the team with a track record of success on a trajectory to the top.
This person quickly assesses client needs and develops innovative solutions to solve their problems.
Finding new ways to constantly improve the operations, satisfaction and loyalty of our clients is a top priority. Travel is minimal.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Management Information Systems, Accounting, or Business.
- 1+ years of experience in systems applications consulting, either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider or business environment.
- Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions, either as a software solution or a re-engineering initiative.
- Customer relationship acumen and experienced consulting skills.
- Solid experience in Change Management, Business Process Mapping, and Project Management.
- Understanding of the following verticals or domain: Financials, Accounting, Manufacturing, Software, Wholesale, Distribution, Services, Retail, Enterprise, General Business.
Why Join Explore?
1) You want to make an impact - Our consultants work hand in hand with clients to help them realize substantial improvements in their business. You aren’t a cog; you are the machine!
2) You want to be continually challenged - We emphasize continual improvement within our organization and with our clients. Our consultants adapt to new client needs and find better ways to help our clients succeed.
3) You want to work with an exceptional team - Our team delivers; Explore Consulting is the most experienced and decorated NetSuite provider in the Northwest and 2 time Partner of the Year, Americas. Through team collaboration we’re able to deliver the full value of our team’s knowledge and experience.
4) You want an exciting career - You like a career that is creative, requires innovation to succeed, and is financially and personally rewarding.
5) You want uncapped earning opportunities - You know you’re good and like the idea of earnings opportunities beyond billing hours. Our innovative model provides that opportunity. We listen.
Please submit your resume to LLYOD Consulting's HR Department firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the above role in the subject line.