Vacancy: HR Client Acquisition Officer- Nairobi
We are a HR recruitment and consulting firm established in 2009 providing transformational human resource management services.
We have a wide portfolio of clientele from different industries and of different cadres from SMEs, medium sized companies to large and blue chip local and multinational companies.
This position is based in Nairobi and will involve a considerable high level of travel.
Job Purpose / Summary: To sale and market company services to new and existing clientele. To achieve company revenue targets by sourcing for clients and bring new business opportunities to the company for the execution of the customer needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Source for new business opportunities through direct sales and marketing as well as networking initiatives.
- Attend pitching meetings and conduct presentations when necessary to acquire business
- Accompany the execution team in pitching and initial presentation meetings in a move to secure business for the company when required.
- Grow the company through revenue maximization through aggressive and ethical marketing activities
- Bachelor’s degree in any business course preferably Marketing or Human resources
- 2 years’ experience in service sales and marketing with preference in consulting service sales
- Experience with a consulting background especially in HR will be an added advantage
- You will also have an aptitude for communicating effectively with customers.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you through an application on our website www.dorbe-leit.co.ke before close of business 20th December 2016.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.