Our Client would like to fill the position of Business Development Executive
Salary: Kshs 20,000 plus Commission
Responsibilities of the Business Development Executive:
The job holder will be responsible for
- creating awareness of the company’s existence in security services, Generating sales and increasing company revenue and client base and retain existing clients by giving better services.
- Conduct market research on the industry and region to ensure customer needs and requirements are exceedingly met.
- Hold weekly sales and marketing meetings to evolve viable working strategies and plans for the department
- Address all customer complaints on time and efficiently.
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to queries concerning customer accounts and growing and nurturing customer relationships
- Document necessary account information and offer solutions that benefit the customer.
- Plan documented and measurable routine customer care visits.
- Conduct formal client’s satisfaction survey on semi-annual basis for all clients and follow-up on recommended actions.
- Conduct client training and sensitization on security awareness.
- Provide training and support to the security personnel to ensure sales and service targets are met.
- Train security personnel on quarterly basis on security and customer care.
- Maintain a data base of all existing and potential clients and networks
- Come up with cost effective measures of expanding the business
Qualifications of the Business Development Executive
- A Diploma / Higher Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing in various fields with at least 1 years’ experience in the security industry
- Experience with manned security solutions, electronic alarms, access control equipment, C.C.T.V and other sophisticated equipment.
How To Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Executive) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 19th December 2016.