Job Advert:Their approach harness the vitality of the private sector to improve health outcome while addressing the most serious health challenges affecting resource-poor and vulnerable communities in the country and across 45 counties.
· Ensure that the set minimum standards for prime /key outlets for each of the brands are maintained.
· Implement and oversee national trade promotions within the assigned region.
· Design and implement regional specific promotions that aim to increase sales.
· Build strong relationships with the distribution partners and monitor their in the field to increase productivity and minimize risks.
· Participate the development of strategies for the assigned region by use of research data.
· Demonstrate cost consciousness in the use of company resources especially advances and vehicles.
· Monitor payment of incentives to distributors, wholesalers and distributor salesmen/freelancers to minimize risk.
· Gather market intelligence and share important information with immediate supervisor.
· Develop and continuously update a sales and distribution profile for the assigned region.
· Submit weekly and monthly progress reports to the National Trade Development Manager.
· Ensure good linkages across all trade levels to enhance consistent flow of products and
· Ensure product visibility and POS placement to create awareness among the traders and users.
· Achieve sales targets for the region by managing, monitoring and developing appointed distributors, key wholesalers and CBOs within the assigned region.
· Ensure good distribution / coverage of company products in both urban and rural areas.
· Ensure that all PSI/Kenya products meet the minimum quality of coverage standards.
· Proactively manage all the key channels identified to drive sales and improve distribution e.g. the freelancers, wine and spirits, wholesalers and distributors.
· Coordinate the distribution of free condoms to the areas with gaps in the assigned region.
· Implement the “PULL” strategies as per the activity plan.
· Timeliness and quality of reports.
· Build capacity of the distribution partners by holding sales and distribution sessions for the distributors, wholesalers and CBOs.
· Initiate healthy partnerships with company stakeholders within their regions such as MOH, institutions and schools in making the health products accessible to the vulnerable groups.
· Bachelor’s degree in Sales or equivalent.
· Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
· Valid driving license.
· At least 4 years’ experience in Sales.Only successful candidates will be contacted.