A medium sized Guest House located in the outskirts of Nairobi is looking to recruit a .Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensuring a consistently positive and memorable guest experience
· Implementing payroll and inventory cost control policies and procedures
· Managing Vendor Relationships
· Oversee staff management; hiring, training and motivation of all employees.
· Responsible for Business Development; executing all sales and management activities for the guest house
· Maintaining high quality standards through consistent monitoring and evaluation
· Preparation of weekly and monthly management reports
· Diploma in Hospitality Management.
· Minimum of 3 years of relevant operational experience, in a fast passed hospitality facility.
· Demonstrated experience in leading, supporting and motivating staff and teams
· Effective analytical, interpretation, summarizing and data presentation skills
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
· Proficiency in computer and standard software systems, such as word processing, spreadsheets, accounting, databases, and emails
· Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and analytical skills.Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.