Job Title: Property Sales Manager
Industry: Real Estate
Salary: 80K – 100K
Our client is a leading Real Estate company with expertise in property development and management, sales and project management.
They seek to hire a competent Property Sales Manager who will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies in order to drive business sales.
· Lead the sales team and support colleagues to maximize on all sales opportunities
· Proactively create new markets and achieve the set sales targets and business KPIs
· Client relations – follow up on customer enquiries, requests or complaints and keep customers informed of progress
· Development and implementation of the business growth plan, including developing, formulating and implementing key sales strategies
· Providing insight into key strategic areas that will ensure the business attains a competitive advantage in the market, and remains on track on its agenda for growth and performance
· Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team
· Closing sales and leases on properties
· Schedule and conduct weekly sales meetings with the sales team
· Approve all contracts and related forms signed by sales teams
· Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationship
Skills and Qualifications
· Business related degree, Sales & Marketing preferred
· At least 5 years experience in similar role
· Proven ability to close sale deals and achieve targets
· Valid Driving License
· Good networking skills
· Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
· Should be goal oriented and have a proven track of leadership
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Property Sales Manager – Real Estate) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 16th November, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.