KCB Group Limited
The Position: Reporting to the Program Manager, the jobholder is responsible for Farmers’ mobilization, organization and capacity building for financial inclusion aimed at increasing incomes and strengthening their skills knowledge and social capital required to achieve sustainable economic self-sufficiency.
· Mobilization and management of farmers groups, producer organizations and farmers cooperatives
· Capacity building and strengthening of farmers groups, producer organizations and cooperatives for financial inclusion
· Promotion of sustainable agriculture practices, soil and water conservation measures, diversified cropping, animal husbandry, promotion of micro enterprises and related activities.
· Conduct trainings and events in the areas related to agribusiness development, sustainable agriculture and micro enterprises
· Support integration of KCB Commercial agriculture products and services amongst the farmers and within farmer organizations
· Coordinate with concerned government departments and leverage necessary support for the program.
· Establish linkage with key stakeholders and farmers’ institutions at various levels
· Timely program documentation and reporting
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
· University Degree preferably in Agriculture, Agribusiness, Economics, Business Administration or related qualification.
· Master’s Degree and/or Professional qualifications in related field will be an added advantage.
· Have at least 4 years’ working experience, which should include:
· At least 3 years’ experience in Donor Funded Programs Field implementation work
· At least 3 years’ experience in training and capacity building of producer organizations in the areas of governance, business skills and financial literacy.
· At least 3 years’ experience in project planning, management and monitoring.
· Track record of building and managing strong client and stakeholder relationships with producer groups, private sector and governments.
· Computer Literacy
· Should have good Attention to detail
· Should have good relationship management skills
The above position has a demanding role which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org.To be considered your application must be received by 2nd December, 2016